Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions BLING? YES?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey I want to ask the ladies (NOT THE DT LADIES) if this bling roll is something you'd be interested in as a special one time add on. It's expensive, but its FREAKING GORGEOUS! If you guys are interested, i'll bring a very few of them in for the Feb kit as a special BLING add on.  This particular roll is $24.00

Rhinestone trim rope by David Tutera™ Glamorous Additions is perfect for adding sparkle and glamour to your special day. Add rhinestone trim to gowns, bags, belts, sashes, and more. Each roll of rhinestone trim rope is 18 inches long and may be sewn, glued, or taped into place. 1 piece per package.

[img:width=480&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417726998_1_FT0_dt12090312.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Another view of it sewn to the bottom of a wedding gown
        [img:width=480&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417727023_1_FT253426_dt12090312fin.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oooo YES!! I'd be up for it! esp in Feb – Jan is going to be tight lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have 6 of these on order bc i could NOT chance them selling out on me LOLOLOL

Wow, $25 for 18 inches? It's awesome, but I don't know if I would spend the money.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I know.. it's expensive. A quality rhinestones are ridiculous! Think Swarovski.

Very tempting, though…

Snagg1
                Send PM

Stunning! Such bright white, they must be amazing in person. I'm a gaudy Brooklyn girl who adores big hair and lots of bling ;)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

It IS beautiful, Krissy, but a bit too rich for me. 🙁 (

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That is gorgeous!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.