Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Blog Hop today~

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi ladies!  Today we are revealing our April kit.  Head on over to the blog and have fun!!

There is so much gorgeousness on this hop!!!
      just saying…………

Awesome! Hope1 As of 6:30 CST, Petaloo and Heidi's blogs were not updated. 🙂

Gorgeous work from every DT member this month! Truly we have got the best team around!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Yup, blogger seems to be goofy this moing. Irene was having issues but it seems to have straightened out. Hopefully Petaloo and Heidi will be up soon!

We really do have an amazing team. They are in a league all their own and I am so humbled and lucky to be a part of it. The work this month is breathtaking. They inspire me to grow and try new things. Believe me, I've been taking notes already!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hope the blogs are up and running soon. DH and I are leaving tomorrow to see DGK in Texas ; so i have to get the hop done before we leave

Snagg1
            Send PM

all the blogs are up and running 🙂

Another fun blog hop! So much wonderful inspiration! Thanks!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Whew!!!! That was a long one!!! Well, not that long, but I'm afraid that I lingered and lingered over each and every site. Amazing hop, ladies!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gonna go hop in a bit!! What I've seen in the DT forum, this hop is sooo gonna rock!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Great hop. I did it quickly to get it done. Now i'm going back to drool!

DT Ladies, your works are really stunning, it's such a pleasure that you have joined in one place. really love all your projects.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

fantastic blog hop!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wow ladies your work with this months kit is just fabulous!!

Off I go to check it out – I can tell from the sneak peeks that the reveals are going to be GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to get me my kit! I haven't gotten a CNS yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will come in before 5/5/12, when I am going to an all day crop and am hoping to do Easter photos.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

What a fun hop!
                        And, I just want to say, that I know the point of the hop is for you to leave comments, but I really do appreciate all the wonderful compliments! You ladies are so supportive, so THANK YOU!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.