Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Blog hosting….

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Who do you use to host your blog?

For several years I've had mine on blogspot
    I've used it for a couple of years never a problem. But lately it is awful. Crazy malware notification pops up everytime I try to get on and update it.
    Thing is I have a mac so should be protected (as much as one can be from such things)

Anyone else have this issue?

Who do YOU use to host your blog. What do like/ not like about it?

tia

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Actually Christy I use blogger and I really haven't had any issues. I also have a Mac but I haven't experienced any malware issues. I think you have a lot more visitors to your blog than I do. I've seen a lot of people on type pad. What about that?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use typepad.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I Use blogspot and haven't had an problems with mine.

Snagg1
            Send PM

wordpress

Thanks everyone….I think I finally found the issue after hours and hours reading tech blogs (seriously if you can't sleep read one of these, you'll be out in no time)

Anyway looked like it was coming in via one of those widget things…hopefully I've fixed the problem.

Other than spammer I haven't had issues with MAC and blogger – hope you found the fix!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've used blogger for years and haven't had any problems.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I use blogger too, it is so easy to connect with other blogs and you can network it with FB, I really like that feature.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.