This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

For anyone who uses blogger:

I am having some issues changing things around. I changed my background and header. The header is the big problem. I can't get it centered in the frame. It is also blurry and I can't seem to get it to sharpen up without it looking jagged.

I added the title in PSE because Blogger doesn't have a font that I like. I am also using a background template for a 3 column blog, rather than two. I think the 3 column background lets everything fit better in the frame. When I use the 2 column background things are squished. I downloaded the header for a 3 column background, but Blogger made it tiny. So, I took it over to photobucket and resized it.

Nothing seems to be working. Any ideas for me? Can anyone help?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Nevermind……coffee just kicked in.

I love the look of your blog!! Beautiful design!!

NICE very NICE!! Lisa, I have had no time the past 3 months for blog playing. I've been a follower, but I will need to link you on my page. I'll get to it sweetie:)

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'll say!!!!! Ditto with the beautiful!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks girlies!!! *grinz*

WOW looks awesome…and yet another blog to follow:-)

Love the new look Lisa!!!

very nice!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Super pretty blog!! I have issues with mine all the time too!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.