Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Bo Bunny Spring Release – Little Miss Collection

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Here is a sneak of the new release… pink and brown my FAVE combo!!!

[img:width=597&height=169]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1334607461_1015_FT0_little_miss.png[/img]

My fave too!!! Now those papers are my style!!!!! Wow…Love the pop of green!!!

You can see the full paper line at Bo Bunny.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Lis, that looks a lot like the K&Co paper stacks that you can never pass up a Micheal's! LOL

Very pretty!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Nice.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Another Bo Bunny line for my wish list!

There are only a few sheets that I like. Not my favorite line of Bo Bunny.

No not my fave, but I LOVE the soft muted colors and the birdcages!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Pretty

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Pretty, but not my favourite BB line – usually I want every single piece of a line, but I could only see myself using a couple of sheets of this series

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It's a pretty line!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I guess that's the problem, I LIKE not LOVE. The colors are pretty, the designs are sorta yawn-worthy. In my very unhumble opinion, of course ;D

I love pink and brown too, perfect for Kassy pages!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Looking pretty…..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love the pink and brown, love the bird cages. The flowers would be fun to work with too. I wish I could see a bit more in there. Having all boys I hardly EVER get to scrap pink and I don't do cute-sy so this would be awesome for my sissy sue.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.