Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Boldt Castle

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Can you guess where I'm going on Saturday???!!! Boldt Castle in Alexandria Bay (aka A Bay, if you're from these parts).

I'm so excited. It has been about 10 years since I was there last and it is only a few hours from home. Sydney has never been and she just loves looking at the pics from the website. My parents are coming with us and my Mom brought me a pic from when I was about 2 yrs old. They brought me up to the Castle and took a pic of me on a rock wall. We are going to try and find the same wall and take a pic of Syd in the same spot. It is supposed to be in the 60's and sunny, so it should be gorgeous. The leaves have already begun to change up there so I am hoping to get some spectacular photos.

Here is a link if you are interested in checking it out http://www.boldtcastle.com/visitorinfo/

lisa that looks fascinating!! have a wonderful time!!

Can't wait to see photos!! Have a wonderful time!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oooooo! That looks GRAND! I wanna go!!!!

Ooooh, they're having a wine festival and farmers market this weekend. Enjoy some food and drink me!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Looks incredible. I would love to visit a place like this. Can't wait to see your pics.

what a gorgeous view

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Such a gorgeous place to be, the 1000 lake area, have a wonderful time!!!!!!

Beautiful! Get some awesome pics! Hey, there is a farmer's market and wine fest this Saturday! Have fun!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Ya know something…I had no idea that there was going to be a wine fest. BONUS!

A-Bay can be so much fun and the boat tour around the Castle is fabulous. They have been restoring the castle slowly over the years as donations permit.

Gosh have a ball and take some fab pictures!

Snagg1
                Send PM

We are stoked! I hear that the downstairs and a few of the other buildings (power house and play house) have been finished. The last time I was there the downstairs wasn't even done and most of the castle was roped off.

I told Sydney that she can be a real live princess for a day. The part she thinks is so fabulous is that it is on Heart Island and our last name is Valentine. She thinks it is meant to be LOL!

Well, then if that is what she believes, it must be true.
                It was meant to be. I cool adventure for a sweet princess.

I was there about 5 years ago and things were in progress but certainly not as presented in the weblink photos.

Have a blast!

We are stoked! I hear that the downstairs and a few of the other buildings (power house and play house) have been finished. The last time I was there the downstairs wasn't even done and most of the castle was roped off.

I told Sydney that she can be a real live princess for a day. The part she thinks is so fabulous is that it is on Heart Island and our last name is Valentine. She thinks it is meant to be LOL!

that is awesome!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG Lisa!!!!!! You are sooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna got to a castle!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.