Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Bonnie's blog

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is mine: http://labonita-bonnie.blogspot.com

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gotcha Bonnie!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks, Bonnie!

Hmmmm, for some reason I am not seeing your blog link…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I can't click on Bonnie's link…

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That is weird. I don't see it either, but when I try to edit my post the blog link is there, but is doesn't show it.

That's what happened to me. You have to use the link button. First one on the left!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks Lisa, got it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I see the link now.. I am going to go make sure I'm following you.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ok this is weird… I know I used to follow Manda's blog and I could have swo I was following yours too, but I wasn't. I wonder if there was some glitch along the way that dropped followers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.