Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Bow-it-All bow making tutorial

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've recorded a video of how to make a simple bow with the Bow-it-All. You can see it on my blog. LMK if you've got questions. I plan to give this a real workout when wrapping my Christmas presents!

My blog: http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/2014/11/bow-it-all-tutorial.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Maggi, this is PERFECT!!!!!
        Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great video Maggi! I don't own a bow it all but now I know how easy it is to use I may get one in the future.

That is awesome Maggi!!!! Thank you for doing the tut. I know that there are/were ladies that had trouble to use it.

I don't have a bow-it-all either Steph. I have a block of wood with holes drilled in it. I have that for years now, but rarely use it.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

You could soooo easily make one of these, just need something for posts and a block of wook as Paulien says. I have used it a ton because I make a lot of tags and I usuallly put ribbons on my tags.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love it, Maggi! Now I need one! LOL!

Snagg1
                Send PM

This was awesome 🙂

You made it look so easy! Thanks, Maggi.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.