Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Recipes Bread/ Biscuit/Roll Recipes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Please post all of your bread related recipes here 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I don't normally make anything if it has more than 5 ingredients but made these last night – super quick and easy and just as addicting as the real thing.

Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits in 20 Minutes
        makes approximately 18 biscuits

2 cups all-purpose flour
        1 Tbsp baking powder
        1 Tbsp granulated sugar
        1 Tbsp garlic powder
        ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
        1 ½ sticks (¾ cup) unsalted butter (divided)
        1 cup whole milk
        1 (8 oz) package shredded mild cheddar cheese
        ½ teaspoon dried parsley

Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add 1 stick of butter to a small microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Set aside.

In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic and ½ tsp salt. Whisk until well combined. Add butter and milk and whisk just until flour is all wet, do not over mix. Add cheese and fold in with a spoon.

Drop heaping spoonfuls onto baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.

Meanwhile melt remaining ½ stick of butter in small mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Add ¼ teaspoon salt and parsley. Stir with pastry brush.

Remove biscuits from oven, brush with melted butter mixture. Serve and enjoy!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Those sound good. I've never been to Red Lobster, but you always hear how wonderful these are. I may try this!

I will have to try these! The sound good!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I can't wait to make these Sherri–I love those rolls at Red Lobster!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow! I made them, my Dh and DS love those biscuits…boy were they happy to get them with their meal at home…YUMMY, Thanks

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Glad they worked out for you pala – a big hit here as well. Definitely a keeper. I am planning on making them for our Christmas potluck at work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.