Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Broken Blog Links

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey girls, if you haven't noticed all the blog links are broken.

They worked earlier today but now they read error. Maybe Krissy will fix it once things settle down.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was just gonna post a thread saying that it looks like no ones link is working! Thanks Angelica!

Just saw that too!! Wonder what happened??

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Our tech guru was fixing a lot of things today and he probably tued them off for site security. I have tried and tried and can't figure out how to get them back on so I'll send him a message and see if we can't get them working again. =o)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

If they don't work just copy and paste until they get fixed. I noticed today that some are working and some are still broken. I think the click here buttons are working.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I must be blind and dumb. Where is there a click here button?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

There are a couple in my siggy

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Try typing out the link… then highlight it and then click on the link box

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is a test of what I just said above

http://swirlydoos.com
                http://swirlydoos.com

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ok the top Click here is me just typing it out and the bottom is me typing the url then clicking link. The top one works, but not the bottom one.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

okay, I'm gonna try it……..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

damn…nope…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

trying again

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

blah, I can't figure it out!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Just type a blog url… use SDoos url but put the http:// on the beginning of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.