This topic contains 184 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lisa do you think you could post your technique for the build a frame thingy where you show how to miter the coers…..I haven't seen it since the swirly site melt down. Thanks

Sure thing Rhonda…Check this out, it is the You tube tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trunu52FL1U

Here is the tool. Print it up on a piece of transparency…You will love this for making perfect coers!!

[img:width=600&height=776]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279673171_55_FT13078_iod_printablemaskingtool_.jpg[/img]

REIGN IT IN! REIGN IT IN!

cool!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

thanks Lisa 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome, Lisa! Thanks, I will need this if I ever pull those stamps out!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Saving to MSW. Thanks & !heart , Lisa!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

TFS!!!!

THANKS!!!

This one was done Feb. 2008, before I had the Miter Tool…I think I will lift myself again and use the Miter tool this time, and change the flowers up a bit (Retro Camemlot??)…To be seen on Reveal Day!!! Using the not yet revealed August Kit!!!! Which by the way is totally gorgeous!!!

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279717703_55_FT13078_dsc_01085_1.jpg[/img]

I cant believe I have had these stamp sets and never use them. But that goes for the other 100 or so stamp sets I never use…We need a stamping Goddess here!!

I LOVE my stamps. I swear almost every lo I do has at least one!

Then you are the Stamp Goddess…

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Then you are the Stamp Goddess…

She's the goddess of all things ink….

Love that lo, Lisa, a redo with your Camelots would be stunning!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 186 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.