Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Buried Alive!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Has anyone seen my driveway?

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294850350_38_FT0_my-driveway.jpg[/img]

Or my deck?

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294850378_38_FT0_snowy-deck.jpg[/img]

Or my stone wall?

[img:width=500&height=446]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294850416_38_FT0_snowy-trees.jpg[/img]

Jealous huh????

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am jealous! WOW!!!!!!

OMG, Lisa! It looks like it will take you weeks to dig out! Hope you have plenty of provisions and your power stays on! Stay warm!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, I guess you don't want to hear that I got 5 to 6 tops, then.
        But it's soooooooooo pretty, I hope you scrap some of these snow pics!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lisa, I guess you don't want to hear that I got 5 to 6 tops, then.
          But it's soooooooooo pretty, I hope you scrap some of these snow pics!!!

I'd take that, Peggy! My biggest winter conce this moing was that the water from the sprinklers was icy on the driveway. It was melted by the time I got back from dropping Audra off at school.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Oh, that white stuff looks so pretty. What is it again?

Yours is beautiful! I got 5 inches last night but now it's becoming a slushy mess since it's been raining since early this moing.

great photos!! None of the white stuff here but it's cold enough!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

so pretty to LOOK at! cold here too, but rarely snows. I would like to be in the snow for oh, say about an hour!!! that's enough!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Love the Photos !!!!! :)Looks like my place…drove to work in a blizzard today, LOOKS pretty, that got old in about November 🙂 hehe

Love your pics! Gorgeous. The snow is a complete drag, but man, it makes for heavenly pictures.

Your yard looks like a really pretty place.

Gorgeous, but no..not jealous..I did enough of digging out of snow growing up in NY…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

wow!!! Very pretty pictures Lisa! But, I will have to agree with Lisa on this one – I like to look. Don't like to walk, drive, live with or shovel it! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Yep, I had to drive home Tuesday night as it was coming down hard. I hate snow.

When I woke up yesterday moing, it had stopped and the sun was shining and everything was covered and so pretty. I love snow.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Beautiful shots Lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.