Home Forums Scrap Chat Classifieds butterflies for sale

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

While I love everything in the kits I have come to realize I do not ever ever use the butterflies.
    I have had a pile growing for a while now and am offering them first to my Swirly Sisters before they go to ebay

$19.95 for the lot (this includes shipping)
    I accept Paypal
    [img:width=560&height=420]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1302539860_227_FT0_butterflys.jpg[/img]

I do not know if I am suppose to reply here but I would like to buy the butterflies to add to my collection that I seem to pet and do nothing with.

I do not know how to do paypal. I have an account I think but it was for something else. Help

I do not know how to do paypal. I have an account I think but it was for something else. Help

I sent you a pm

I now have the stupid envelope, check written and I can't find your address. What did i do wrong?

Maybe I could do a paypal or whatever that is called. I am sorry I am not usually this flaky. I still have the check written, stamp and envelop ready but the message that has your adddress is gone. Help/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.