Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats CAMP SWIRLYDOOS – 2015 – BAILEY COLORADO

This topic contains 233 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by msjan1 msjan1 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi lovelies! I have had some ladies asking if we are hosting a Camp Swirlydoos in 2015. Short answer is YES – BUT……

YES – we ARE hosting Camp Swirlydoos in May in Louisianna at a fabulous Scrapbook Retreat house owned by one of our own Swirly Sisters. BUT…. That retreat house can only accommodate 12 ladies total. That retreat booked out in less than 2 hours as word spread. I put the spots into the Swirlydoos store and before I could post it on the website it was sold out.

SO – I'm tossing around the idea of holding another Camp Swirlydoos in 2015. BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS INTERESTED IN GOING before I book the location. This location has ONE weekend available in all of July and August. ONE. JUST ONE! It's August 6th-9th. In Bailey, Colorado. This is the location of our very FIRST Camp Swirlydoos. I beautiful little cabin in the woods! This location can accomodate 11 people, unless someone wants to share the king bed with me. That can be discussed later if the need arises.     We would HAVE to have 11 people to book it. Cost per person would be $325.   This is a non-hosted retreat which means we're doing the cooking and cleaning. At most of the other non-hosted retreats everybody just kind of chips in and helps out with meal prep and dishes. It's good chatty chatty time. The $325 will include 4 days, 3 nights accommodation, all meals and snacks, and a little somethin-somethin from Swirlydoos!  Massages would be available if you'd like one, and we will of course make the customary liquor store run =o)

A big bonus of this retreat on this date? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO We can party it up a little extra!

If you are interested in this retreat, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!! I will have to book the location immediately before that weekend get's swallowed up by someone else. If we have enough interest, I'll book it!

[img:width=503&height=334]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424752467_1_FT0_503_gingerbread_cottage.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think I could make this.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'd be interested

YAY!!! I could book that I think!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………

I'm interested; let me see if I can figure out $$$. If I can, I'm in.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Alright. I'm in. I'll be there Friday night. Be prepared.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I would need $100.00 deposits RIGHT AWAY. let me see if we can book and i'll post here when the spots are in the store. as always – gals may come in day before and stay at my place before we head up

Oh mannnnnn!!!! I wish I could. Loved the little cabin!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I wish you could too, Jan! 🙁

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Jan, are you sure you can't???????

I thought this would work, but the kids start school that Friday. 🙁

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I would have loved to come, Colorado is a lot more affordable for me, but my son is getting married on Aug 15th, so the date just doesn't work for me. One of these years!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, ladies are you sure????????
                        Dang!!!!!

I am 99% sure that the first day is the 14th of August.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I would have loved to come, Colorado is a lot more affordable for me, but my son is getting married on Aug 15th, so the date just doesn't work for me. One of these years!

That's my anniversary! LOL! HOWEVER, I beleive that Krissy was able to get the week before, which is the 6-9. I know that once she has it all secured today, sh'e going to post about it. ;) So, Linda, that means you have to go.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.