Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Can you please say a little prayer…

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

For my oldest daughter?!
    She was due September 24th and is still VERY pregnant.
    If she doesn't get into labor this weekend, then she has to go to the hospital on monday, where they will go and get the baby.
    Nothing wrong with that you'd say, but I don't want the little one, to have the same b-day as his grandma. So… please… cross your fingers for us.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've got everything crossed !!!

I'll say a little prayer…and cross my fingers!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh that poor girl! Nobody likes to go over their due date! Praying that he/she arrives soon and safely. Is this your first grandchild Paulien?

Snagg1
          Send PM

Oh Paulien I know the feeling of being way overdue. My first was due sept 14 and on the 21st day (Oct 6) I was finally induced. That was 31 years ago. They probably don't let people get that far over now. Anyway–sending labor prayers to your daughter that everything goes well.

Thanks ladies! Yes this is our first grandchild, so we are nervous like crazy! I told Kelly that he looks like his mommy already! She came 13 days late. All my kids came later but oh my GOD Patty….. 21 days later??!!!! Holy cow. How did you survive the waiting?
          Our youngest came 15 days late and I thought that was extreme. Ha… little did I know.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

hoping and praying for a quick delivery!!

praying for a quick delivery!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Definitely sending prayers your way, Paulien!!! And keep us posted! We will definitely want to see pictures of the newest miracle in your family! Hugs and a quick but healthy and safe delivery prayer to you and your daughter!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Praying for quick delivery Paulien. I know my son was two weeks late and it's so frustrating!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sending prayers for your family, Paulien!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you ladies!!

Oh yucky, late delivery has to suck. I delivered both mine before my due date. My second was a preemie, that was scary. Hope she delivers soon and safely.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, Paulien, I am praying that everything goes well!!!!!
                    Please keep us posted as you can….

{{{HUGS}}}

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Congratulations Paulien ….hugs!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.