Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Canon Selphy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anyone have a Selphy? Do you like it? Does it print various size pics? Is it easy to use?

Thanks Girlies!

Looks like it can only print 4×6… I think there is one that prints smaller… I will try to find it.

The ZINKhappy is the one that does smaller photos.

hAppy is the portable, Wi-Fi, app-accessory that allows you to print directly from smart phones and tablets. Just download the free ZINK Design & Print Studio app onto a smartphone or tablet (or use a 3rd party compatible app); load a ZINK zRoll (photographic-quality ZINK Paper in roll form), design, and then wirelessly print to the hAppy.

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. hAppy is also compatible with Android smartphone and tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. hAppy works with Apple AirPrint.
    Fast, full-color, ink-free printing in one zRoll, using ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
    Uses ZINK zRolls, available in 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” 2” widths.

That is from Joanns website.

I don't know anything about them, but I just wanted to say
    Hi, Debbie! It's good to see you!

Snagg1
      Send PM

I have the Selphy and it can do 4×6 and I think passport size. I've only done the 4×6 and I only use my iPhone and my iPad with it.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi Debbie !!! good to see you!

Thanks, Kathi….I've been gone so long I forgot how to send my message! Had to do it twice! lol
        I'm not making 12X12's right now. I'm into Project Life and mini-albums. I like to put dozens of pics together to tell a story. But, I'll get back to 12X12's someday.

Hi everyone….so glad to hear from the old gang again. I'm missed all of you.
        Cleaning my scrappy room today so I can play the rest of the week. I have a to minicus caused by an exploding Baker's Cyst in my knee. I've been home for almost 2 months now. Ready to get back into the swing of things!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I recently got a Selphy to replace my Epson picturemate. The pictures are far superior so far. The picturemate always got lines in it and constantly had to be recalibrated…so I wasted a lot of ink and paper. I chose the Selphy because Patty and Rae have it…I figure it must be good if those girlies use it!!!!!! It can print 4×6 and smaller and postcards.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I agree with Barbara. It's a great printer.
            If you are doing project life, look into the Instagram cameras. They print out like a Polaroid and are the perfect size for many of those page slots. Saw it at CHA.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Debbie, good to see you again and Ouch that doesn't sound like a fun injury!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Debbie, nooooooooooo!!!!!!!
                Well, best wishes that you heal quickly and meantime, so glad to see you here!!!!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the sweet messages. I've missed all of you. I haven't been doing much scrapping except for Project Life, and I do that by hit and miss…..mostly miss! lol
                I've got to get back to doing the things that I love with the people that I love being around…you girls!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.