Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Can't upload any photo's in forum or gallery

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Everytime I try to upload a file (under the max amount of 500) it says critical error….Also, this site is really slow today. Can someone help me?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Also, I wanted to add I had no trouble on other sites uploading…..Just to let you know I also agree with Lisa Valentine it is very slow today.

Thanks!
        Mandy

Snagg1
          Send PM

Where are you uploading your files from? I uploaded one this moing and had no problems.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I have always resized my photos and uploaded from my personal saved photos on my computer…..I have been with Swirlydoo's for almost 6 months and never had this problem. I keep getting an critical error.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

O.K. I'm going to try to upload my gazillion butterfly page because I know that uploaded before in both forum and gallery. I'll let you know if there was a problem.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

O.K. I tried to upload from same location (same saved butterfly page). That page uploaded before and does not upload now. Not sure if anyone tried to upload today.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

There is an issue regarding file access on the server due to disk input/output loads. We are working on this. Please try again later.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks… I thought it was the only one having trouble loading a picture in the gallery last night

Are we still having problems uploading in the Gallery, or is it just me?

Joyce..I wasn't able to upload anything last night (Thursday). I don't think it's just you.. 🙂

Thanks Erica.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Well, I reached critical mass 3 times so I'm giving up for tonight :<

I am still not able to download in the Gallery either.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

maybe it dosen't like my LO-too many flowers or something…?

I have been trying this evening…and here is a photo of the message I get

[img:width=600&height=286]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303865945_409_FT85737_swirlydoos_.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.