Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Can't wait to feel better again

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I really miss playing along with the challenges.. I have been sick all month long. First with bronchitis at the beginning of the month. Still a little of that lingering.. Went back to the doc today because my face was swollen on one side ( felt like I had been hit with a frying pan ) and I thought was the biggest fever blister I had ever had in my life ( looks like a Botox injection gone bad ) tus out that I have shingles! I wanted to cry sooo bad but my face hurt to bad for that.. So back to more meds and flat on my back.. I wanna feel better soooo sooo bad!!!! I have so many ideas but just don't have the strength or energy to do any.. Been looking at everybody's work. Everybody is doing extremely outstanding as always! 🙂 Can't wait to join in again. For now I just get to set on the side lines and watch. 🙁

Oh Tammy, you take care of yourself and rest up that Botox injection site (trying to make your heart smile, not your face..since it hurts too much).
    Sending you well wishes and a speedy recovery! 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh Tammy, that so sucks, shingles, you poor dear. Take care and get well soon!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

oh you poor dear! You could call Debbie's daughter and chat with her because she has shingles in her eye!

I do hope you feel better soon.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Good grief what is the deal with all the shingles lately??? Tammy hope you feel better soon, I totally feel for you as I just recently had them too.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girls for the well wishes… Sherri did you have blisters everywhere where you had pain? The doctor told me the pain is before the outbreak of blisters.. He said that by Friday I will probably be broke out with them.. I'm kinda freaked out a little because it is the whole left side of my face which encludes my eye and my top lip is swollen really big and there are blisters already there and they go up my nose.. I did see the post about Debbie's daughter which freaked me out that I will have them in my eye too because of where all the swelling is.. Sherri if you see this post please let me know.. Thanks

Snagg1
              Send PM

Praying for you Tammy, Hoping you have a quick recovery!!! Love ya girly!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Tammy – sent you a PM

Good grief what is the deal with all the shingles lately??? Tammy hope you feel better soon, I totally feel for you as I just recently had them too.

You noticed that too? I wonder why that is.

Feel better Tammy, we miss your exuberance. Get plenty of rest.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Tammy so sorry about the shingles!! Please stay calm and rest that should help!!!

Oh Tammy….. I'm so sorry for you sweetie!!! wishing for a speedy recovery. REST!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

{{{Tammy}}} how horrible, bronchitis and now shingles!!!!! (Ditto what IS it with that lately?)
                    Those hugs are for a speedy recovery, they're full of good wishes for you!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

So sorry you're having such a rough go, Tammy. You've been missed the past little while. It sucks having to be in bed for more than a couple of days. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you and that the blisters don't spread too far or get too uncomfortable. Do you have some help to cook meals and keep things neat? (((hugs)))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.