This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I wanted to give a little shot of the canvas i created for tomorrows video tutorial and blog post. Some cool techniques with the gloss gel medium in it! Hope you all like it 🙂
    [img:width=600&height=800]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351290430_2578_FT0_dsc04573.jpg[/img]

ohhh pretty

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Cool, can't wait to see the full thing!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

looking pretty!!!

So Gorgeous…. I can't wait!

Snagg1
          Send PM

The video is sooooooo good! Miranda, you are da bomb! Seriously. You are really great in your video.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Miranda, I just watched the video and the canvas tued out awesome. I'll have to get some of that gel medium and try it out, loved how it looked on the sides of the canvas when it's all dried!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Love this, Miranda: the stamping in the gel medium to create the resist is fantastic, as are all of the other techniques; thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

love, love the tutorial all the techniques !!!! thanks so much

Awwww yay so glad you all liked it!!!!!! That makes me super happy!!!!! Lisa thank you so much! I did notice my voiceover was about 2 seconds ahead of what i was doing Lol, but i figured it would do ;) Ya'll really have given me a boost of confidence! thank you!

OMW…. your video and project is just AWESOME!!!!! Totally enjoyed watching it. Thank you so much Miranda!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Miranda, loved the video. You canvas is really nice. Love all the techniques, especially the stamping in the gel medium. I think I even have that stamp. How long does it take for the gel medium to dry?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Ooohhhhh!

Thank you ladies!!!! 🙂
                    Kim i think it just took like 30 minutes, i ended up leaving mine for a few hours, but i checked it after half an hour and it was good to go! I wanted to use a script stamp, but i coudln't find mine in my cluttered up room Lol!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.