Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Cardmakers?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

What do you use for envelopes for your cards when they are bulky?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't like to make cards but I did make envies out of scrapbook paper for blank paper bag albums that i was sending in the mail. Just folded 'em up like an envie and off they went in the mail. They were a bit bulky so a traditional envie wouldn't work, least not the sizes I had on hand and they were pretty pkgs too!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i tend to make the card to fit the envelope, even with the bulk in mind. or just head out to a LSS that carries envelopes and get what it fits? i know not everyone has that option….

i tend to make the card to fit the envelope, even with the bulk in mind. or just head out to a LSS that carries envelopes and get what it fits? i know not everyone has that option….

Me too…and if that doesn't work…I make an envelope that does fit …but I mail all of it in a bubble mailer…from Walmart…they are around 25 cents each…or a little more. I was wondering that question myself…and this is just what I came up with.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Another trick someone told me….. have the bulky side face AWAY from the stamp side…. so it doesn't get extra smooshed…..

Snagg1
          Send PM

If it won't fit in the regular envelope, I use a small clasp envelopes and put extra postage.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

If it won't fit in the regular envelope, I use a small clasp envelopes and put extra postage.

Oh, that's a good idea. Do you decorate the outside?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

[/quote]

Ill stamp the envelope, but nothing other than that.

Snagg1
              Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]

Since I am Mailing it, I usually don't.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.