Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Casey Anthony Trial….

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Is anyone watching this trial besides me???? What a line of crap that Casey's lawyer just tried to sell….That witch is sending her own father down the river…and he's just sitting there letting the lawyer say things about him that are just hideous!!! I just remember seeing her father during a pre-trial hearing and he stated under oath that he would do ANYTHING to save his daughter. I believe he just has…..

poo I forgot it started

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I can't watch that. My mom does though. I'm sure she'll update me on a daily basis! I just can't take it.
      I am a VERY liberal person, but I'll tell you what: she deserves so much more than the death penalty. All these crimes against children have got to stop- I think they need to make an example of her.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can't watch that. My mom does though. I'm sure she'll update me on a daily basis! I just can't take it.
        I am a VERY liberal person, but I'll tell you what: she deserves so much more than the death penalty. All these crimes against children have got to stop- I think they need to make an example of her.

Agreed!!

Too bad she's not more like her father, who IS doing anything to save his child…..makes me wonder why some people have kids when others desperately want a child to love and care for and can't have them….(stepping off my soap box)

What I don't understand is why she didn't just give the child to her parents or up for adoption. I just don't understand what drives someone to harm their child to be free of them when there are other ways.

Snagg1
          Send PM

makes me so sad every time I think of that little baby with duct tape over her mouth and nose. 🙁

George Anthony testified this afteoon. He denied all the terrible allegations that his daughter leveled against him. The Defense's argument is that the baby drown accidentially, and George and the meter reader were in cahoots. They hid the baby's body for months and then finally threw it in the lot by her house. You know…I can see that the baby might have drown, but that grandfather wouldn't have hidden the body…no way, no how! The mother killed her so she could live the good life like her tatoo states….Hanging is too good for her.

I got hours of scrapping done while watching the trial….that's the good thing…

OK yeah well then what exactly was the whole babysitter Zenaida farce supposed to be about. Zenaida was whole Casey said had the baby. She is a sick and twisted individual.

Just makes me sick…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I can't watch that. I have a bad temper and I'd punch the TV. It would break, then I couldn't watch my HBO shows and I'd be bummed.

I hope that the state shows her the same mercy that she showed that sweet baby girl.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I can't watch it either. Death is too good for her.

OMG…There is a VERDICT!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I hope they found her guilty.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Unf*&@ingbelievable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.