Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Cat and Mouse…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

OK so I am sitting in the backyard taking a smoke break when I catch something surrying… This little mouse is 3 feet away munching on some grass. I had finished my smoke and the mouse is still there just munching away. I go inside and grab my cat (who has never seen a mouse before) and set the cat in front of the mouse. So now the cat and the mouse are less the 1 foot away having a staring contest… So I thought to myself too bad I don't have my camera.

I scoot inside grab my camera and low and behold the staring contest is still happening… So here it is Cat and Mouse

And then the unimaginable the mouse decided to get a better look…

At this point the mouse figured out Houdini was in fact a cat… Houdini realized that she was suppose to chase the mouse and the friendship was over. I did catch a few shots of the chase but they are kind of blurry!

Happy to report though that both the cat and the mouse made it out of there alive and well!
    [img:width=320&height=213]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279504343_95_FT0_img_0229.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=320&height=213]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279504343_95_FT0_img_0230.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=320&height=213]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279504343_95_FT0_img_0232.jpg[/img]

too funny!

Snagg1
      Send PM

awwwww wow how cute is that!… so glad both mouse and cat survived the encounter!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

okay, your kitty looks exactly like my kitty – and Lisa's kitty!

Now, BAD YOU! You don't go put your CAT in front of a tiny helpless little mouse!!!!!

Glad they BOTH made it out okay!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Aww, to cute!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, your Kitty does look just like mine and Krissy's kitty!! Beautiful. But oh my…I am sure the chase was on!!

That is funny!

The chase was quite mellow! The mouse was definatly in no danger! My cat is a big wuss puss and was more curious than anything else! The mouse was there again this moing chomping away in the grass same spot so the encounter did not even fiz her! LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

this would make a great LO….. doesn't everything though….. great photos!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great, great photos!!!!!

LOL!!!! My cats would have pounced!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL… That's like the lion and the lamb

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Too funny…my cats would tu tail and run the other way!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.