Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges **CHALLENGE INFORMATION**

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi ladies!

Slowly but surely we're getting things put back where they belong! We've got the gallery up and running and I encourage you all to LOAD IT UP! I'm so sorry that we lost so many images with the hack and I can assure you that we have taken steps to avoid this ever happening again!  *crossing fingers*

You may now post your layouts in the new gallery (you will need to re-register).

***SPECIAL NOTE***  I have put in a section called Member hosted challenges  We encourage our members to both host and participate in the various challenges on our website! If you would like to host a challenge and you need an album put up in the gallery for your challenge please pm me and let me know. We'll get it put up ASAP!

Thanks guys!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yay…thanks Krissy

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yeah!!!! krissy

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I gotta get the hang of it, but I did get one in there!! YAY!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks Krissy!!!

Thanks, Krissy!

awesome!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Krissy, the gallery for the SGC challenges is missing!

YAY!!!!

Very cool!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Are there any restrictions on joining swaps? Like do you have to have been a memner here for a certain amount of time?

heck no, Frances! Jump right in anywhere you want!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thanks Krissy!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

YAY!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Did anyone keep a list of the months we are hosting. I know that I have one more coming, but not until November.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.