Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Challenge schedule

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would really like to do a challenge in the month of October 2012. I wanted to do it this year but r ran out of time and courage. How do I sign up for that for next year.? That will give me time to make example l/os. Is this me talking about running a challenge and doing samples. Wow maybe I am being manic and but I really wan t to do it but it has to be in October.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kathy, there really isn't a yearly schedule. It's basically month to month. Just know that every month there is a ROund Robin, Swirlyhues, skectch, SGC and butterfly. Try to plan ahead a month.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I will be posting sign ups for the 2012 SGC challenges soon. You can sign up then and indicate the month you are interested in. Probably in a couple weeks!! 🙂 Glad youa re interested Kathy!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Sorry …. I hope I am not being a nuisance. I'm sort of new around here and feeling my way around. It looks as though there are a humungous amount of challenges! I am trying to take part in the Swirly Hues each month, but it would be lovely to be able to click on a thread and get an idea of the other challenges running through the year. I am not sure I would be able to enter any more (being so remote I struggle to get supplies), but I am getting SOOOOO much inspiration from this site and just love to keep up with what everybody is doing.

re inspiration – you guys are changing the whole way I scrapbook ……………!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Every month there is SwirlyHues, which is open to everyone, and then there are the following challenges open to subscribers (each has a set % of Swirlydoos product you must use):

– Round Robin Challenge (sign up is in the second half of the previous month and you commit to a specific week)
            – Angelica's Butterfly Challenge
            – Two Swirly Girl Challenges hosted by different members each month
            – a Sketch Challenge hosted by Swirlydoos featuring the new kit

I'm sure someone else will jump in if I've forgotten any.

And about changing the way you scrap – I know! My scrapping has been totally transformed.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thank you Jackie, that is really helpful. At the moment I only qualify to do the Swirlyhues. I would love to subscribe to the kits – perhaps next year. But I thought I could certainly try some of the other challenges using my own supplies, but obviously not entering.

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.