This topic contains 120 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Krissy, do you think in the far future we can get a chat window? That would be soooo cool!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That would be cool 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i'd vote for that!!

That would be fun!

I'd like that!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Chatting online? Where can I sign up? hehehehee

I'm still trying to figure out loading video. So that I can start video tutorials!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Cool Lisa! We can take Swirlydoos to a whole different level of kit clubs.

I'm still trying to figure out loading video. So that I can start video tutorials!!

THAT WOULD ROCK, LISA!!!!!

that would be soo great, Lisa!!!

I am shopping for a new video camera as we speak.

Oooooo! Video tutorials would be awesome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I should get you in touch with Rylee my dd, and she can show us both. She did my last video for me lol

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Awesome- I would love a chat feature!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Man, we'd be gabbing and not scrapping…lol!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.