Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Check out my flower!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I just made this in less than five minutes! I used the brown metal we got a while back, and I used the Tim Holtz tattered floral die, and the Sizzix 3-D flower die, then I scuffed them up with a file. It looks cool, I think!
      [img:width=600&height=646]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284948198_16_FT0_img_2600_.jpg[/img]

wow – it looks amazingly cool. Does not even look real. It looks like an anime flower (if I knew what an anime flower looked like). Now that is cool!

again with the wow! That is da amazing. So rich looking -I bet it is just spectacular in person.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks, Jen! I am quite pleased with myself! I took a picture of it after I showed dh, and he said, WHY are you taking a picture of it?
        I told him, So I can share it with my girls!

Rae, it really is the coolest and freshest thing. And it is metal? I'm thinking steampunk……..
        I bet it would also look cool with some stayzon edges for dimension here and there.

Love the center of the flower -so tight and clean/crisp. I have a tough time with centers. Yours is very defined and quite superb.

Tell dear hubby that the gals gave you a round of applause, and a few ooouuwwww and ahhhhhhs.

Wow!! THAT IS AMAZING! I have to get my hands on that die!! I love how u did this..beautiful!! I love it love it love it!!

I've got to get me those dies – then I've got to get me a die cutting system. Not on my list of purchases right now though. My list is bogged down with photo equipment.

Wow!! THAT IS AMAZING! I have to get my hands on that die!! I love how u did this..beautiful!! I love it love it love it!!

Denise – we must have been typing the same thing. Our need for that die.

THAT IS FANTASTIC!! so rich and full!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

[quote]

Denise – we must have been typing the same thing. Our need for that die.
          [/quote]

Ditto that.

Rae, I have to get that 3D die!! That flower is awesome!!!!

very cool!

Rae, that is seriously GORGEOUS!!! I HAVE to get that 3-D die!!! I'm thinking how beautiful it would look on an altered box, like the ones made at Swirly Camp 🙂 My Wish List just keeps growing and growing, but not my money tree, lol, but the 3-D die just moved up the list – that flower is too beautiful to resist!!

Rae. that flower is so gorgeous!

Snagg1
            Send PM

holy crap!!!!! RAE I WANT IT!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!! TFS!

Rae that is FANTASTIC!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.