Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Check this out….

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I found this site that has some pretty ggod deals on some Timmy and Spellbinders stuff.

Blitsy.com

I would copy the link but I'm still figuring out how to use this i-pad.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Debbie, you little enabler!

Yeah, Tiff put the link in another thread – i bought from them already, but i now have the silhouette and will probably retu all the spellbinders i purchased from there.

Yeah, Tiff put the link in another thread – i bought from them already, but i now have the silhouette and will probably retu all the spellbinders i purchased from there.

I have the old Silhouette….where do you find your spellbinder cuts? Do you get them on the Silhouette download store? I've leaed how to make the silhouette files cut on my Cricut after I purchase them. It takes two steps that the Silhouette doesn't take…but I didn't have to buy a new machine. I'm glad you love your new toy!

I have ordered from them and they were pretty quick in filling the order.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Shell, I have a Sil and a Cricut and my dies get more use than they do. I have cutting issues with the Sil. I won't cut through Bazzill cardstock even with the deep cutting blade and all of the settings set to thick paper. I found a Sil support group and they all concurred that it won't cut through Bazzill. Now, I can't even get it to cut through regular printer paper without it tearing. I need to get new blades and cutting mats….already, and I've only logged a few hours onto it.

wow Lisa, that really sucks! so far, i haven't had any issues (fingers crossed) and i have been cutting the cardstock from the Dec kit – which i believe is Bazzill – maybe cuz it's new, or cuz it's the Cameo – new technology? i don't know, but i do know i have already really marked up my mat.
        i will be getting them soon, the spellbinders, and when i see them, i will see if i will keep them. the deal was killer, basicly half the price of what they sell for here. each set here is usually $30. and they don't go on much of a sale often. and our michaels doesn't carry them.
        maybe i'll keep them for RAK's!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'll bet you that's it; new technology. The users group I found seemed to have been around for a while. I figured that if they couldn't get it to work, I wasn't going to. Not sure what I am going to do with it. Seems like such a waste of money to have it sitting there, but it keeps shredding my paper. Maybe when I get a minute (LOL) I should call Sil Customer Support and see what can be done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.