Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Cheryl's Scrap Haven

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I had these posted a couple of years ago, before the hackers wiped everything out. I just never reposted them. Since we are all going to get organized, I thought I would repost them now. I'm thinking that under all the mess in there now, this room still exists!!! LOL! This used to be my 2 dd's room. I took it over 2 years ago, painted and moved my stuff in. It also serves as a guest room for grandkids, so I have to keep the trundle bed. (I always wish I could get rid of the bed!) I have to keep everything pretty hidden so little ones don't get into my inks, mist, bling, etc. My goal for January is just to try and get the room back to looking like this! Right now, the bed, work table and the floor in front of the dresser are piled with stuff! 🙂
    [img:width=426&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325609288_17_FT0_scraproom_1.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=426&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_2.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=426&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_3.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=599&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_4_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=426&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_5.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great Space Cheryl!! Very neat!! Love the closet space. Wish I has a closet!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So neat and organized already! Such an inviting and calm space. Love your curtains….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great room!! I want that old clock!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Awesome space! That closet looks very. very organized!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Beautiful room.

Wow Cheryl, very organized space! And this is your before picture???
            Omg..how embarassing for me! haha

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It looks like a lovely, cosy room to scrap in. I love your curtains and how you displayed the clock, etc above the window. Erica, YOU'RE embarassed??? I'm hiding under a rock. lol

Me too, Erica! I wish I could say Poof and my pics would disappear….but then, I probably wouldn't be encouraged to get this done….believe me…I considered just saying…Oh what the hell and shut the door! 🙁 (

LOL! No! These are the pics I took right after I moved into this room! You should see it now! Two years after I took these! I really want to get it back into shape! If I get some photos taken of it in the next few days, I will post them. Believe me, it is a mess right now!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Cheryl, you're too funny…you should post your mess right now! Great space and I love the way you've managed to make it completely organized and functional for two separate functions. That is no easy feat! Did you make that pretty quilt?

Cheryl, you're too funny…you should post your mess right now! Great space and I love the way you've managed to make it completely organized and functional for two separate functions. That is no easy feat! Did you make that pretty quilt?

I wish I could say yes. But, no, I didn't make the quilt. Years ago, I belonged to an extension club where we did make a quilt a year for a fundraiser though. We would sit around the quilt frame and stitch. A lot of work!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.