Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests Chippy Contest

This topic contains 229 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How many submissions can we do for this one….just one? those prizes are to dieeeeeeeee for wow!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'm so glad you asked Shona I've been wondering the same thing!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hey! Some of us BARELY have a chance against you FABULOUS divas with only one LO…and you want to just slaughter us with more! You two are SHAMELESS!! ;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! get outta town you will rock this 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

one project please dahlings!!!

Hugs!

Snagg1
                Send PM

LOL, you two are funny

Hey! Some of us BARELY have a chance against you FABULOUS divas with only one LO…and you want to just slaughter us with more! You two are SHAMELESS!! ;)

Hey, don't knock yourself. I am ADORING what I've seen from you. You have an edgy sense of design that I LOVE. A genuine creative touch. So bring it to the table cause I'd like to see more.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

oooooo, someone is getting called out! :P

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hey Andiepants! I saw your blog and you have amazing talent! You better go for it! I don't have any DA at the moment I better get on the ball!
                    http://kashagray5.blogspot.com

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I have no DA…but I have other chip board that I was planning on using Amanda.

Shona and Jenn…you girls are ON!! Does anyone hear the theme from Rocky in the background?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL…Look at the Savages go….psst…don't tell anyone..but I was wondering the same thing….and then I thought…hmmm…I could list as Heather A….and one as Anna…and one as…LOL. You girls got to get your SAVAGE minds going…LOL. Andipants…girl…we know you got talent…you guys are SOOOO FUN! Shona..and Jenn especially..because you were thinking what I was thing! Hello…DA? Who wouldn't want to enter a gazillion times! Hugs!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I have no DA…but I have other chip board that I was planning on using Amanda.

Shona and Jenn…you girls are ON!! Does anyone hear the theme from Rocky in the background?

LMAO….I don't hear Rocky, but I hear Queen singing….we will, we will ROCK YOU!!!

Here is my entry. My grandmothers wedding day. I used the hat rack and the Bird of Paradise that Manda sent me in a RAK – big thanks because it was exactly what I needed.

As with Grandma's veil, I used about 18 yards of lace to create this. 🙂

I also have used the Dusty Attic Bird of Paradise. I realize no bride wants a bird sitting on her veil, but heck, who doesn't want a Bird of Paradise hanging around on their perfect day symbolizing a wonderful new life together?

LOL – if the bird behaves badly, it also symbolizes that life may have it's little spots of doo-doo at times, but it all washes out in the grand scheme of a happy life together.

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1302396928_177_FT83525_april_2011_dusty_attic_contest_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

holy that is just stunngin 🙂 gorgeous girl 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.