Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Chopped Style Challenge

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello! I'm a fan of the show Chopped on the food channel where they give the chefs three items and they each have to create a dish using the items. Recently when I was on vacation I took a mini art kit with me in anticipation of the UDC challenge. When the guidelines came out I had to enlist some everyday items (kleenex, cotton balls, toothpaste) in unique ways to create something. Afterward I thought it might make an interesting challenge to have each participant use the exact same very limited items to create something. For instance, in my mini kit I had a glue stick, three varying size Pitt pens, some water colors, a mini-mister, two water brushes, and watercolor paper. Certainly other items could be used instead. With all the uber-creative savages here I'm guessing it would produce some cool thangs!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That's sounds very interesting Katy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

cool idea!

That is a cool idea. I love that show!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.