Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Christmas Gifts

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

was just wondering if anyone here is going any scrappy presents? I will be giving my daughter a large box of all kinds of goodies, she also love to make layouts. I think I will put together an album for her also of all the recent layouts I have done of her new son 🙂 Either that or buy a few shawdow boxes and give a few family member a layout in a shawdow box. Is anyone else making gifts?

i'm making a mini for my dh, with only pics of him and my ds in it. when it's done, i'll post pics.
      i hope to do the same for my parents as they take care of my ds one or two days a week. my mom always sends me pics of their day, and those will be the pics in it.
      now to find the time…..

Not planning to this year, I am trying to keep it as stress free as possible. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I made two heritage SBs, one for each of my brothers. Have about 25 pages in each. Whew, that was a lot of work but fun. Some of the pages I kept kind of simple, I did photo collages of each of us kids showing pictures at diff. ages. I also made 5 paperbag albums for some girls that I eat lunch with once a week. None of them SB, but they are very appreciative of my work and always oooh and ahhh appropriately when I do show and tell!! They really loved the PBAs that I showed them so thought they would enjoy having one. And I made my MOm a little mini book with pictures of her great grandson.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have just started a paper bag album for my sister and thinking of making an album for my mother as well 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh I adore paper bag albums..Maggi got me started on those!

My daughter is getting a Cricut from her hubby for Christmas, so my gift to her this year is going to be a couple of cartridges for it. She is going to flip!!! That's the scrappiest gift I am giving this year.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My daughter is getting a Cricut from her hubby for Christmas, so my gift to her this year is going to be a couple of cartridges for it. She is going to flip!!! That's the scrappiest gift I am giving this year.

cool she will love it !

Snagg1
              Send PM

Probably not. My DD will be making gifts for people so I will be helping her out there. I also got her a cricut create for Christmas. The sale was so unbelievable that I couldn't pass it up. She is going to pass out. 🙂

I'm altering a cigar box, and have bought some scrappy supplies for my scrappin' buddies.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I do a scrap calendar for my mom every year, may do one or two small projects if I have time.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm finishing up an album for my mil. It's of the last 2 trips we took together as a family.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

cool they all sound like great gifts 🙂 I did get some shawdow box frames yesterday so looks like that is what they are getting 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I want to in the WORST way – but we have SO much going on both with Swirlydoos and with the kids and family stuff that I don't have time to SLEEP let alone scrap =o(

I DID do a little creating this past week though! WAHOOOOOOO!

good for you Krissy!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.