Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Christmas greeting

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone..

I have not been online her for some time… I had to cancel my kits (buhuuuuu) because the shipping her to norway got so high…and every time I go in and see all your wonders I am so close to saying I want the kits again…and one day I surly hope to be back… because I miss you all…. I love this forum and all you wonderful girls…. so I will be dropping by and stealing inspiration…

Well that was that… what I really wanted to do was to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.. I hope all your dreams come true…

Love LindaSS

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Merry Christmas Linda. Please don't be a stranger, boards and challenges are open to all.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hi, Linda!!!!! Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry the shipping is too high for you right now. The postal service is going NUTS with their pricing. But, even if you aren't getting the kits, you can still play with us on the forums! HUGS!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Linda! We've missed you and your beautiful work!! Please visit us more often!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am off to my Mom's for Christmas I probably will be offline for a bit (I really already have been for the past week crazy busy!!)- so I just want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2014. I will be back online before the end of the year!!

Hugs!!
          Ginger

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Missed you too Linda. I am also in the same position re the kits sadly, but I still have fun joining in the card challenge and Peggy's Tag Challenge this month. So please think about joining us for those.

Have a lovely Christmas and I hope you are not being battered by the winds in Norway as we are here in Shetland.

Jennie x

Hi, Linda! It's good to hear from you!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Linda, Hope you join in anyway, you are an inspiration!

Ginger, Have a wonderful Christmas, so Happy you have joined us!

Merry Christmas everyone, I am going to relax today and make Elenas project. My Son and Granddaughter are coming for Christmas…it will just be 5 of us so should be a calm Xmas for us.

Happy Holidays!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Good to see you Linda and hope you join in the challenges and visit! I mailed a package to New Zealand this week and it was quite a shock when they told me how much–yikes!

Ginger have a beautiful holiday with your mom and safe travels!

Barbara have super fun with your grandkids–somehow I just know you will!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Merry Christmas Linda, so good to see you! I am unable to afford the kits right now but I still join in on all the chatter and challenges I can, so you should be here all the time too!

Ginger and Barbara have a great Christmas with your families!

Hi Linda!!! We missed you girl! Listen to these ladies, and get your butt back over here. Even though you can't afford the kits right now, you still are a part of our community right?!!! So pop in and join the challenges and forums. Merry Christmas!!!!

Ginger and Barbara…. Have a Wonderful Christmas!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Linda, I've been wondering where you were. It is too bad about the kits, I hope that you will be able to get them again and soon.

Meantime, please stay on the forums, I've missed your inspiration!!!!!

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!!

ohhh you girls are just so sweet… is a wonder I have been missing you….

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Awwww…miss you too Linda!!! Big ol swirly hugs and a merry Christmas doll!!

Merry Christmas Ginger!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Just stopping in to say Merry Christmas to all my Swirly friends! Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday season, full of Peace and Joy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.