Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Christmas in August!! ??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We left home on May 28th headed to Alaska and got home on Aug 18th. Krissy was so good to save my kits for me until I got home. So on Monday I got not 1, not 2, BUT 3 Swirlykits in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah heaven to have all this swirlygoodness around me!! Might as well say I have 4 kits 'cause I got the June kit right before we left and Ihardly looked at it until we got home. I just can't decide whether to keep the kits separate or just put it all in a big pile and go nuts! LOL, we all need problems like this huh?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Enjoy rolling around in all the swirly goodies!!!!

lol! Wow, that is a lot of Swirly goodies all at once! Have fun!

That is overwhelming!! LOL Have fun!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The HAS to be the best way to retu home!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Have fun scrappin' with all your Swirly goodies!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have tons of Swirly FUN!!!!

I'm wondering if I leave and come home will there be a swirly kit in my mail??? LMBO

heck forget about the Swilry stuff – well not really – but tell us about your trip!

That sounds unbelievable! Are you Schoolteachers?

Is this something you do annually?

wow – mighty cool trip and I am betting the scenery was inspiring.

Where are you from?

I'm wondering if I leave and come home will there be a swirly kit in my mail??? LMBO

We can always try it and see what happens!

Welcome back!! Hope you got a lot of pics to scrap!!

Welcome back Maggi!!!

What a nice welcome home present! lol If you're not sure what to do with them, you have my address..hee hee.

Glad ur back!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.