Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Circle cutter?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I want to get a large circle cutter – anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lisajoy
        Send PM

Do you have a Circut?????

I've tried most of the circle cutters on the market and haven't found one I'm really in love with

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm like Kathi, I'm not impressed with anything that I've seen.
          What I do love is the Crafter's Workshop template http://store.scrapbook.com/cf-tcw79.html and my Cutter Bees.

lisajoy
            Send PM

I use either my cricut or sillhouette sd….I think a long time ago I had something from Creative memoires…that I used. But it wasn't all that great…otherwise I am sure I would know where it is….lol

odiammy
              Send PM

Hey great question. No cricut here and I have not found a circle cutter that I love that is large. The MS circle cutter is just OK bt only goes to 6 inches.

lisajoy
                Send PM

Meg will probably kill me for saying this but I cut a bunch of circles in different sizes with my Circut to use as samples> now I just use them and cut by hand

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have a Cricut, but one of the early ones that only takes 6 paper. I have the Creative Memories circle cut system and that is great for circles smaller than 6 but I want bigger. Had to trace a bowl and a plate yesterday, LOL! Yeah, I'm not crazy about cutting out circles by hand 'cause I'm not so good at it. If I'm distressing it, then its ok.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lisajoy
                    Send PM

Since I distress most of my stuff hand cutting isn't a problem!

GlitterGirl
                      Send PM

love the crafter's workshop template 🙂

lisajoy
                        Send PM

Maggi and I think alike: I use one of my 9 or 8 inch plates and trace it. Since I took that tut about circle punching you can't see my cutting imperfections. Or, i'll use the Exacto knife if I want a cleaner cut.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

I have a Cricut and a circle cutter. I don't use my circle cutter. It's not great and it only cuts up to 6 inches.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Meg will probably kill me for saying this but I cut a bunch of circles in different sizes with my Circut to use as samples> now I just use them and cut by hand

<tapping foot and giving the evil eye>
                            Ummm….. excuse me?????

GlitterGirl
                              Send PM

lol!

GlitterGirl
                                Send PM

I have CM circle cutter-ok. Another one that does up to 7 in–ok. Cricut Expression does up to 11 something and that is the best!

craftysprinkles
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

She's gonna kill me, too. Actually, if you want a perfect cut, the Cricut is a great option. The thing about the CW template is that you can pretty much see through it and play with the size before committing to paper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.