Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Circle cutter?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I want to get a large circle cutter – anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Do you have a Circut?????

I've tried most of the circle cutters on the market and haven't found one I'm really in love with

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'm like Kathi, I'm not impressed with anything that I've seen.
        What I do love is the Crafter's Workshop template http://store.scrapbook.com/cf-tcw79.html and my Cutter Bees.

I use either my cricut or sillhouette sd….I think a long time ago I had something from Creative memoires…that I used. But it wasn't all that great…otherwise I am sure I would know where it is….lol

Hey great question. No cricut here and I have not found a circle cutter that I love that is large. The MS circle cutter is just OK bt only goes to 6 inches.

Meg will probably kill me for saying this but I cut a bunch of circles in different sizes with my Circut to use as samples> now I just use them and cut by hand

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have a Cricut, but one of the early ones that only takes 6 paper. I have the Creative Memories circle cut system and that is great for circles smaller than 6 but I want bigger. Had to trace a bowl and a plate yesterday, LOL! Yeah, I'm not crazy about cutting out circles by hand 'cause I'm not so good at it. If I'm distressing it, then its ok.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Since I distress most of my stuff hand cutting isn't a problem!

love the crafter's workshop template 🙂

Maggi and I think alike: I use one of my 9 or 8 inch plates and trace it. Since I took that tut about circle punching you can't see my cutting imperfections. Or, i'll use the Exacto knife if I want a cleaner cut.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I have a Cricut and a circle cutter. I don't use my circle cutter. It's not great and it only cuts up to 6 inches.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Meg will probably kill me for saying this but I cut a bunch of circles in different sizes with my Circut to use as samples> now I just use them and cut by hand

<tapping foot and giving the evil eye>
              Ummm….. excuse me?????

lol!

I have CM circle cutter-ok. Another one that does up to 7 in–ok. Cricut Expression does up to 11 something and that is the best!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

She's gonna kill me, too. Actually, if you want a perfect cut, the Cricut is a great option. The thing about the CW template is that you can pretty much see through it and play with the size before committing to paper.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.