Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff clip it up

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

does any one have one? i want one, but before i order, i was wondering if it comes with enough clips or should i order extra?
    Krissy, you had one at camp – was that the amount of clips that came with it?

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have one, and I love it! I bought two extra packs of clips, which is more than enough.

cool! thanks!! i found it on ebay for $72.00 for the upper and lower together.
      that's good, right?

I have the upper and lower and bought an extra set of clips. worked for me. you will love it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I BOUGHT Lots of extra clips for mine. and I now have the clip it up FLOOR MODEL (6'TALL) On its way to me. LOVE these things for sure!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I bought the mini clip it up and I love it. I use mine for my misc ribbons.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I want to get myself one of these babies! I think if I can see my stuff easier then I will know what I all have!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have never, not ONCE been disappointed with it. Other than it's too small to hold all my crap and now I need a bigger one LOL!

You will love it Shell…I have both the upper and lower and it is my fave storage piece. I wish I had the space and money for the floor model….oh well, someday!

You will love it Shell…I have both the upper and lower and it is my fave storage piece. I wish I had the space and money for the floor model….oh well, someday!

I got mine off of ebay also and it came with several extra packages of clips. It holds alot more than the ones that come with it so you might just want to get extras.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ok, dumb question……what is it?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Here is a link Michell
                http://www.clipitup.com/

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I got the floor model too! That sucker is sooo big, I think I will have to put it in my living room!!! Hope it gets here soon!

My husband is in the works of building me a custom Clip it up…I think I am going to need more clips!! Maybe Krissy can get them in the store!!

Wish I had the room for either model…oh well!!! !sad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.