Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges ~CLOSED~ "Artful Blues" Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 79 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Look at this beautiful sketch!

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1423845748_16_FT0_kit74sketch.jpg[/img]

Here's all you have to do to enter this challenge:

1. Create a project based on this sketch. It can be a layout, a card, or any other project. You can use whatever materials you want, however, we would LOVE for you to use the Artful Blues kit!

2. Upload your project to the Facebook Swirlydoos gallery in the album labeled Artful Blues Sketch Challenge by March 15th, 2015!

Here's what our design team has done with the sketch:

Rae
      1422900352_16_FT256417_feb_2015_sd_enjoy_lo.jpg

Maggi
      1422913788_312_FT256417_web-kc-blue-bay-everything-beautiful-brandy-2-15.jpg

Helena
      1423517897_144_FT256417_enjoy_the_little_things.jpg

Angelica
      1423532834_12_FT256417_img_8535_.jpg

We can't wait to see how YOU interpret the sketch! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love that we all used the sketch so different!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Me too, Ang. It's a great sketch.

You all did amazing with this sketch. Beautiful work ladies!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love your work girlies!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, these layouts are awesome ladies!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Love this sketch & I love all of the different interpretations. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful work with the sketch, and all so creatively different.

Here is my take…entitled Gator Bait.
                    After my cruise last year we took an Everglades tour, probably the highlight for me since most of the cruise I was feeling the effects of tonsillitis. Unfortunately it rained most of the tour and covered boat or no I was soaked to the bone .

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424201121_40_FT257501_gator_bait_-_sketch_challenge.jpg[/img]

Fantastic page, Sherri!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Fabulous take on the sketch Sherri!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

this is a beautiful sketch, great work from the design team. fabulous creations.

This is my take, This picture is of my eye with the stroke I had recently. long story short, It affected my vision in my right eye, now when my pictures are blurry and out of focus I have an excuse. lol. The picture is very neat looking.
                        [img:width=600&height=608]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424316995_2902_FT257501_artful_blues_600x600.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

So sorry to hear about the stroke,glad you are doing better! Great take on the sketch!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Great take on the sketch Sherri, that's such a great photo too!

Awesome Lo Heather, love your cluster at the top, love how you used the felt strip.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Beautiful work with the sketch, and all so creatively different. Here is my take…entitled Gator Bait. After my cruise last year we took an Everglades tour, probably the highlight for me since most of the cruise I was feeling the effects of tonsillitis. Unfortunately it rained most of the tour and covered boat or no I was soaked to the bone .
                              [img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424201121_40_FT257501_gator_bait_-_sketch_challenge.jpg[/img]

This is awesome, Sherri! I love the added interest at the top! 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.