Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges CLOSED Joyeux Noel Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using the Joyeux Noel Kits create a layout, project, or card using any butterflies.

You can share your project here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the December challenge.

You can enter as many pages/projects as you wish.

Closing Date 01/15/2014

Once the challenged is closed we will vote on our top fav 2. to determine the winner.

Example:

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1386264670_12_FT0_img_5643_.jpg[/img]

Entries:

Peggy:

[img:width=598&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1387929167_36_FT225750_santas_little_helpers.jpg[/img]

pala:

[img:width=600&height=602]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1389041150_996_FT225750_sue_barb_2000_.jpg[/img]

Cheryl:

[img:width=589&height=587]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1389819199_36_FT228532_tuff_guys.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous layout!!

Beautiful Rea – WOW!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful Ang.

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! Love the gold and white together! The photo of your dd is adorable!

So BEAUTIFUL Ang!!!!!

totally a stunner

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks girls!! The kit is just fabulous! Can't wait to see what you all do!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

love this page Ang! your little one is adorable! great colors for this page!

Angelica – Please accept my apology – I know you are not Rae – but I put her name on my comment. So sorry – not for the comment though – the LO is really amazing!!
            I will blame it on – well I don't know what to blame it on – no excuse!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous layout Ang and what a sweet photo of your daughter!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Angelica – Please accept my apology – I know you are not Rae – but I put her name on my comment. So sorry – not for the comment though – the LO is really amazing!!
                I will blame it on – well I don't know what to blame it on – no excuse!!

Heehee….no worries!!! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Stunning use of gold and white; that photo is just adorable!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I just HAD to scrap this one and butterflies are a perfect embellie for my Santa's Little Helpers~~~~

I fussy cut out the center of the frame and taped strips of corrugated cardboard undeeath and then adhered this to the patte paper that had been trimmed to fit. I used Glossy Accents to give the oaments the same vaished look as the holly on the frame. The swirl is a Blue Fe chippie that was painted with the Love Struck Silks that came with the kit. Also from the kit are the flowers, the berries and the metal strip, along with the Prima wood embellie. (Sorry, it's not showing up too well because of the coloring.) The butterflies, painted with Distress Stain and polished with Inka Gold, have antennae that are actually bits of the spray that was also in the December kit.

Those adorable hats were a gift from one of my daughter-in-law's coworkers.

[img:width=598&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1387929167_36_FT225750_santas_little_helpers.jpg[/img]

OMG! How adorable they are! Gorgeous LO! Love the swirls and your beautiful flowers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.