Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 ~CLOSED~ Rae's Dream House Challenge

This topic contains 139 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Supplies needed:
      1. a photograph of your dream house, a house you love, a family homestead, or even your house. 🙂

2. Whatever supplies you want! Your project can be a layout, canvas, art joual page… anything. Just slap the picture on there!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This is another easy challenge, subject based, no other requirements!

We hope to build our own house some time next year, and this is the outside of the house plan that I am so in love with!

[img:width=547&height=550]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399142458_16_FT238882_dream_house_challenge.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful…. simply beautiful layout! I can see why you love that house … I love all the dormers and front veranda!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh my Rae, that is one gorgeous LO and I do love the photo of that house too. It is bueatiufl!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful Rae.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOVE this LO! Beautiful colouring and design. Fab lantes and flower cluster and that frame! Is that a doily? What have you done to it, it looks amazing?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks, ladies!

Ginny IT'S a doily. I misted it with two different colors- Prima Gold Foil and Antique Gold. 🙂 I LOVE the new Prima mists. I used them on the resin frame and the wood flourish too. They are fabulous! Love the colors.

Beautiful layout…love the design and the gold doily. That house is gorgeous…I hope your dream comes true.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, ladies!

Ginny is a doily. I misted it with two different colors- Prima Gold Foil and Antique Gold. 🙂 I LOVE the new Prima mists. I used them on the resin frame and the wood flourish too. They are fabulous! Love the colors.

Ginny is a doily…Oh No…LOL

Gorgeous LO Rae! And your dream House is sooo Beautiful!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, hush, Barbara! I'll fix it. Elijah is helping me type. 🙂

Gorgeous LO, Rae, and so it the house! I am so excited! This is going to work right into one I am planning for the history book! Yay!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Rae, I have the perfect picture for your challenge. I have been wanting to scrap it for soooo long. It is my Grandmother's house where all 9 of her children were bo. The pic was taken in 1909…glad I have all week to work on it!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh good! I'm glad you guys like it. I thought it would be something different and fun to do.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Gorgeous LO, Rae, and so it the house! I am so excited! This is going to work right into one I am planning for the history book! Yay!

Yes Cheryl, this is perfect for you…can't wait to see it. I am going to scrap my Grandparents house in Minden Nebraska…It is no longer standing…everyone came to Califoia when the Dust Bowl hit and they lost the farm. If that hadn't happened we would probably still live there, I often wish we did…our family got scattered all over Califoia…I wish we were still all together!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Gorgeous layout Rae!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.