Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges CLOSED** Winner **Christmas Wishes Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 73 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Christmas Wishes kit. You must upload your project to the Christmas Wishes sketch challenge gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! You have until January 15th to load your gorgeous piece of art into the gallery. There will either be a vote or a random winner – and the winner shall be announced in the in this thread on January 16th. Here is the sketch:

kit36sketch.jpg

Here is what our wonderful DT did with it

Angelica 1323713703_12_FT128150_img_9463_.jpg Camilla Wish-1.jpg Lisa G 1323794292_55_FT128150_angel_baby_sm_.jpg Lisa V JingleBells-2-1.jpg Paulien believe600pic.jpg

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Beautiful pages, ladies!

Wow! These are all gorgeous examples! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

These are great! Love the examples! The sketch is a rockin one for sure!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

DT rocked the sketch!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love each and every one of them!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lovely sketch. Can't wait to play. Ladies, your LOs are pure gorgeouness, as usual.

All of the LOs are Gorgeous!! Thanks for the inspiration. We do have the most talented artists here in Swirlyville.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Our DT rocks!! These Lo's are amazing!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Now that I have my kit I can't wait to play.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Every one is just divine!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Here's Mine:

It's Vivi once again-I started a Christmas Album for her last year and plan to add a layout a year. Last year's layout is so very, umm..flat, compared to this year's, now that I've been swirlified 🙂
                    The Santa broach and doily were my late Grandmother's so I thought it would be cool for my brother to have those pieces from her in her layout.
                    [img:width=600&height=608]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1324739625_563_FT130707_christmasvivswirly_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh Tracey, how gorgeous…both the lo and Vivi! I love all of the deep distressing and the ribbon linking those vibrant butterflies. Truly stunning page and great flower cluster!

She is such a little sweetie, Tracey! Gorgeous LO! I love how you incorporated your grandmother's doily and brooch! Such a beautiful way to preserve these treasures!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

She is such a little sweetie, Tracey! Gorgeous LO! I love how you incorporated your grandmother's doily and brooch! Such a beautiful way to preserve these treasures!

Me too. What a beautiful layout and what a wonderful idea to make one every year! The love and care that was put into this layout just radiates out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.