Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges CLOSED** Winner **Christmas Wishes Sketch Challenge

This topic contains 73 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Tracey, this page is sooo gorgeous!!!!!! Love the ribbon butterfly trails!! Are you going to enter this in the butterfly challenge also?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Tracey, this page is sooo gorgeous!!!!!! Love the ribbon butterfly trails!! Are you going to enter this in the butterfly challenge also?

Well, I am now..lol

Snagg1
          Send PM

Oh my gosh, what an amazing sketch, I LOVE IT!!!! I'll have to go get my baby pictures printed!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Tracey is a darling LO!! Love the doily and distressing

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful LO, Tracey, and what a great gift, both for Vivi and for your brother and sister-in-law. It will be interesting for you too, I'm sure, when you look back over the years and see the different styles and the trends that come and go. As Ang said, those butterfly trails are inspired, and I love the way they connect back to the flower cluster and give the page such movement.

Finally got up the nerve to enter a challenge and now can't seem to stop myself:) Attached is my entry for the December Sketch Challenge, which was also posted in the Challenge Gallery.
              [img:width=150&height=146]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325125232_874_FT130707_dear_santa.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congrats. Beautiful LO.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Maria, I know, right? It's addictive but also so nice – I get more done because when I finish one challenge I can jump into another without sitting around waiting for inspiration to strike. Great LO – love the ribbon and sprig across the page.

Beautiful LO, Maria!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Maria, that is gorgeous! Great job with the sketch. I'm so glad you are addicted to posting your work. It beautiful!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Maria, love your photos and that gorgeous handmade flower!!!!
                      (So glad you're posting your work!!!!)

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm doing double duty here: following the sketch for Ang's Butterfly challenge.

Sophia December 2011

[img:width=480&height=481]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1325168502_36_FT130707_all_i_want_for_christmas.jpg[/img]

Oh My, Peggy! This is gorgeous! Beautiful fussy cutting! Love your punchwork and that adorable photo of Sophia!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Great job Maria and Peggy! Gorgeous entries…

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Maria-beautiful flower! Peggy-punchwork perfection!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.