Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges CLOSED – WINNER TAG…you're it!!!! Challenge

This topic contains 100 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM
      You have all been asking for more tags and techniques and we are here to give that to you. The DT wanted to do a little Holiday somethin'-somethin' for the savages and offer up a really nice prize. Here it is.

[img:width=400&height=267]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1323039835_13_FT0_glitz_prize_pack.jpg[/img]

What do you have to do? Try something new. Create a holiday tag using a technique you have always wanted to try. You have until January 10th to create your tag. When you show us your beautiful tag make sure to tell us what new technique your tried. The DT created tags using different techniques. Feel free to ask questions on how something was done. We are here to help. Since our Inteational team members just got their kits, they will be uploading their tags as they finish them. Here is what we have so far.

Angelica 1323713909_12_FT128150_img_9466_.jpg Ang created a pocket tag. Lisa G 1323796853_55_FT128150_dsc_5458_.jpg Lisa created this tag and used puffy paint to give the look of snow. Lisa V JoyfulChristmas-1.jpg I used molding paste to create the background texture, to create the butterfly embellie and to give the look of snow. Paulien tag1600pic.jpg OMG….nuff said.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Your a tease.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ooh la la. You know I'll be here! Any clues as to when that may be (ballpark)?

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ooh la la. You know I'll be here! Any clues as to when that may be (ballpark)?

Working on that. A few of us on the DT just got our CNS. I'll post as soon as I know.

I will give you one hint…..it has to do with tags. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OOOOH!!! you tease…I'll be there whenever it is!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hehheee!!! SWEET prize!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

hmmmm…wonder what's it's for?

Great prize! Hope I'm back before reveal day!

Yes!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Another clue? ……lots of different things to try 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

So tags and different things to try – are you saying we maybe should be playing along with Timmy's 12 tags right now to exercise those areas of the brain in preparation?

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Maybe…kind of…not sure…but it can't hurt. Clear as mud? LOL

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Check out the first post!!! Challenge has been updated!!!

Oh! This should be fun!!! Thanks!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Exciting! What % Swirly goodness are you looking for (wondering if I need to wait for my kit). DT examples are gorgeous.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.