Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Clouds overhead….and they ain't smoke!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Swirly sisters….pray hard. The clouds are gathering and there are storm watches issued….We need the rain so desperately. We were like little kids this afteoon when we saw actual clouds!!! Thanks for the prayers so far…..they are working…!!!

Prayers headed your way!! So hope you guys get rain! ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Praying extra hard, saw the fires on TV last night!! I'm gonna go do a rain dance too, just for extra!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Praying extra hard, saw the fires on TV last night!! I'm gonna go do a rain dance too, just for extra!!

Awwww! Thanks Maggi….I got a few little sprinkles on The Beast!!! It was heaven to my eyes!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So glad to hear it! May the heavens let loose and pour on you!

Doing the rain dance!!!! ;D

The rain passed over us and went southeast….but it's raining somewhere in Texas right now. I'm thankful for that…..and we have another chance for rain on Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny can just come inside!! I haven't quit praying, but I'm thanking the Lord too. This has been the pits!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Debbie, thought this might help you out!!

How To A Native Indian Rain Dance

1. Never do a rain dance on a hill.
          2. Make sure you have a lot of room so you
          don't run into anything.
          3. Spin around in clockwise circles.
          4. Make up your own rain chant. It should be rythmical
          and easy to say fast.
          5. Yell your rain chant while spinning around in circles.
          6. If you are trying to get rid of rain, spin in
          counterclockwise circles and say your chant backwards

Debbie, thought this might help you out!!

How To A Native Indian Rain Dance

1. Never do a rain dance on a hill.
          2. Make sure you have a lot of room so you
          don't run into anything.
          3. Spin around in clockwise circles.
          4. Make up your own rain chant. It should be rythmical
          and easy to say fast.
          5. Yell your rain chant while spinning around in circles.
          6. If you are trying to get rid of rain, spin in
          counterclockwise circles and say your chant backwards

Deb, have someone video your rain dance for us and post it.

LOL!!! Will do!!! Can't you just see me out in the front yard spinning like a top. I'd be in a padded room before sunset!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

…..but what a picture and page layout that would make!!!! Any rain in the forecast?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'd charge admission to your neighbors for
              watching Debbie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am about to do that raindance!!

Debbie, sorry that you didn't get rain this time…we had a chance yesterday, but nada.

Sun is our best bet, with a slight chance until then, but I am not sure how promising that looks.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

The article in this moing's paper said that even without the rain, the reduced wind and increased humidity will help contain the fires.
                I also read that two of the firefighters have died; I'm sending out prayers for their families…

Snagg1
                  Send PM

The rain passed over us and went southeast….but it's raining somewhere in Texas right now. I'm thankful for that…..and we have another chance for rain on Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny can just come inside!! I haven't quit praying, but I'm thanking the Lord too. This has been the pits!

I think the Texaas SSwirly sisters have a big unbrealla over us. I goes to the north of south of us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.