Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Coffee anyone?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

LOL..Just taking a break for a few..waiting for some material & lace to dry that I tea dyed. Using it on a vintage LO.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am sitting down taking a quick stroll through the forums before it's time to make lunch.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL..Just taking a break for a few..waiting for some material & lace to dry that I tea dyed. Using it on a vintage LO.

sounds like you are making an awesome lo!

I'm trying LOL. The tea dye didn't tu out like I wanted so I switched to dying it with coffee and got the perfect color,but ended up using just the lace I dyed. Waiting for the flowers to dry so I can finish it up.

D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Mariellen do you have a heat gun? Saves on drying time.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LMBO…duh..why haven't I thought of that..hahhaha

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Can't wait to see what you are making…..

I also have some 'things' drying…. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gosh, I'm so impatient. It really bothers when I have to wait to let things try!!!

same here, so use the heat gun alot!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Well, I was working on 3 different things at once…. so drying time wasn't a problem….. ;)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I'm trying LOL. The tea dye didn't tu out like I wanted so I switched to dying it with coffee and got the perfect color,but ended up using just the lace I dyed. Waiting for the flowers to dry so I can finish it up.

I've had better results with coffee, too…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh man, I can't work on more than 1 project at once. I can't start something else until the other is done.

Oh man, I can't work on more than 1 project at once. I can't start something else until the other is done.

Me 2

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.