Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Colour correcting your photos

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I came across a blog post from Jennifer Synder yesterday that I found very helpful so I thought I’d share. I have always had trouble getting the grey out of my photos and making the colours look right. This is info on a free photo editing site to help you make your photos perfect.

Here is the link

http://scrap-escape.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/improving-your-photos-with-white.html

StephD
      StephD
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Interesting, I use my Paint Shop Pro program to download and correct my photos in the curves section of the program but it doesn’t work like this Ribbit one. I think I’ll have to try this one out next time. Thanks for the link Bec!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by StephD StephD.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Actually, it works beautifully for those who don’t have Photoshop.
          Jen showed us this program at Maggi’s and it’s very easy and VERY effective.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

RAE
          RAE
          Swirly Moderator
            Send PM

That’s awesome. You can do this in any program. I use Picasa and it’s a feature. I’ve never figured out how to do it in PSE though. 🙂

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I actually don’t like it in PSE. I think it overcorrects a lot of the time. Will give this a whirl.

Bec
              Bec
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I am terrible with computers and I never have the time to search the net for new programs or techniques so I found this info helpful. Plus I’m to cheap to buy photoshop 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.