Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Competion for Prima and Pelaloo??

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

A new Australian flower manufacturer and OMGosh!! These are SOOO PRETTY!!!

http://manorhousecreations.com/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=0e88caebb9ddbb7d54c6ac8f36cbb32f

I love them… gonna get me some! The lace roses are gorgeous and I love the assorted packs… Delish!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

They look just like Prima….. well, except the colors look slightly different…. but Beautiful……

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Pretty!!! I like the Grandma's Garden and Fantasy best.

I love that they advertise as more flowers for the same price or less then Prima's Although they call them the OTHER flower manu… lol! I like that idea!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ohhh so pretty!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Very pretty. Thanks for posting Joelle.

like a lot of what they have to offer ;D

They only sell to stores though… ;)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

TFS!!!

Love these a lot!!

They are beautiful especially the ones made our of fabric. They will be more expensive because of the shipping costs. Someone (our beautiful flower designer) will figure out how to make them.

Well, they picked their Design Team, so I guess it's off to the drawing board for me!!! lol

http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Well, they picked their Design Team, so I guess it's off to the drawing board for me!!! lol

http://manorhousecreationsblog.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

LOL. Yeah Lisa, bring it on…show em how it's done!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Being selfish here, yours are usually a lot prettier, Lisa!
                Like Joyce says, bring it on!!!!

Lisa, did you apply? THey have some awesome picks for the team, then they have one that really, really surprised me!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.