This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If anyone is interested, Tim Holtz has a video tut up on his blog for the Configurations boxes. It's pretty long, a 2-parter for a total of 20 minutes, but he gives a few basic tips.

TFS, Peggy .Will check it out later today

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Kathi, it's probably the same thing that he demonstrated on the cruise???

hmmm…da. Already finished mine!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hmmm…da. Already finished mine!

Okay…. where is it? Wanna SEE…… 🙂

I'll take pics today and post. I really wanna scrap all day today but I should shampoo my carpets. Decisions, decisions.

Kathi, it's probably the same thing that he demonstrated on the cruise???

Yes peggy it was!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'll take pics today and post. I really wanna scrap all day today but I should shampoo my carpets. Decisions, decisions.

Trust me, your carpets will just get dirty again. Jan, where is your sense of priority????????

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

Trust me, your carpets will just get dirty again. Jan, where is your sense of priority????????
              [/quote]

Seriously, Jan! LOL! I can't think of too many other things I would HATE to do today. I hate cleaning carpet. I pay someone else to do it.
              Post your box!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

TFS, Peggy! I'm going to watch that while I eat lunch today!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Aw, man. I just watched these videos, and now i feel like I have to get some tissue tape and that matte medium in order to get started.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I have the matte medium and used it today (finally!!!) on some cards. The stuff is awesome.
                    I also have the tissue tape, part of a RAK from Cheryl. Sometimes it pays to hoard ;D

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

LOL! Peggy, that's true. I pick up that damn tissue tape every time I see it, and never buy it. That's why it chaps me!
                      I'm glad I watched because I was going to use Mod Podge, but when he said it was too watery, I'm nervous to do it. I'll probably just use Zip Dry.

Well, I got called in to work today and will probably get called in again tomorrow! Dang it! I want to scrap!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Post pics of your box, Jan!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.