Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Congrats to our very own LisaG

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

for being one of the winners of Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Challenge

WTG Lisa!!!!!

Yay! Congratulations, Lisa!

AWESOME!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yay! Congratulations Lisa!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome Lisa, congrats!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lisa!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Saw that today also!!!! I was so excited!!!! Congrats Lisa……well deserved!

Congrats Lisa!!!

so awesome!!!!

Thank You Kathi!! Hi girls!! I was so da excited and was going to leave a post about it here because after all, 2 of my entries were flowers that I did a tutorial on just for Swirlydoos. It was you all who had dubbed me the flower queen and when I saw the challenge, I just had to play along!! I created a new flower (just a variation on an older flower) just for the challenge, and I will be doing a tutorial on my blog as I have had a ton of requests. Did you see the prize the 5 winners get??? Oh my, I will be in grunge heaven!!.
              I have also been invited to Guest Design for Donna Salazar in June, or in May if Nadia Cannizzo has her baby!! So I have to get my flower skilz going with all of her flower dies. That shouldn't be to hard!! Check it out. http://donnasalazar.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/03/announcing-the-2013-guest-design-team.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]
              I am missing you all like crazy!! Not sure that I mentioned it but February 13th Grandpa Cakes fell out of bed and broke his hip. He had a radio in bed with him, the wire was hanging down the edge, and when he got up, the wire got tangled around his foot and he fell over. He is home now and doing well. I am going to put that man in a bubble. I swear. I have had to apply for FMLA to care for him.
              I saw my brother in law yesterday at my nieces shower. For a man that Doctors said would not make it, he is doing well. He will never be able to work again, but he is well. He has zero use of his left arm, has to walk with a cane sometimes, has heart problems, but is still improving day by day. His mentation is getting better, there was no brain damage but he is still getting therapy to improve in his critical thinking. It was a joy to see him. It truly is a miracle.
              So Thank you again for all of the kind thoughts and words. I will continue to rock it out in the scrappy world!! And I will share it with you!!

Here is the announcement!! http://timholtz.com/tattered-floral-winners/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

And check out my blog soon for another tute!! 2 actually!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Can't wait to see the tutorials Lisa!

Huge congrats, Lisa!!!!

Wonderful Lisa… did not know that was you… ;D one of my fellow DT from the online Magazine StampARTic also won with the Timmy challange… So fun.. loved your flowers.. . ;D

Congratulations Lisa!!!!! Awesome!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So awesome Lisa! Wow you are getting so big in the scrappy world. So proud to have known una but sweets!! Will keep your family in our prayers. And yes…keep rockin' and your swirly groupies will follow you cheering you on every step of the way.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.