Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Coolio Year-Long Project

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey, I don't normally post this kind of stuff, but this project makes a ton of sense to me:

http://www.jessicabree.typepad.com/memorabilia/

What a great idea…TFS!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yeah it is….

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's really cool! I like the idea!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oh do I SO NEED a project like this….I'm always collecting goofy stuff when I'm out…coasters, flyers, etc. I've got a bunch stashed in a baggie somewhere….I'll have to go dig 'em out and start collecting for 2011

TFS the link!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i collect that stuff too, and if i don't use them right a way, they just collect everywhere – thanks for the link!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Me too! I'm always saving stuff like that!

I KNEW there was a reason I save everything!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great idea! TFS!

I KNEW there was a reason I save everything!!!!

lol!

Snagg1
                Send PM

This is a fabulous idea! A month or two ago, Krissy had a tech kit that has a 7 Gypsies folder thingie…..anyone remember it? This would be perfect for this type of project!

I've heard of people doing something similar with their kid's artwork. They want to be able to keep special pieces but find that they run out of room. So, they take pics of everything and then they can get rid of the original. Kind of sad, but realistic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.