Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Copic vs Spectrum Noir

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Does anyone use the spectrum noir pens and is there truly a big difference in them ? Ive read so many reviews, tutorials and opinions in the past few days that I have no idea what to think. Or are sprays, mist, silks,micas, etc better. I don't do any just stamping and coloring really, it would be backgrounds, flowers, elements, etc. Copics are expensive but if its a big difference, Id rather wait and collect slowly, it will be very slooowly though. Thanks. debbie

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hi Debbie! I haven't tried the spectrum noir pens but I have used both the Copic originals and the sketch markers extensively and I love them. They are expensive but they are refillable and you get two different tips on each marker so that makes them diverse. I also love that they can go on anything and are permanent. And blendable as well. All that said if you are only going to use them to create backgrounds then it might be an unnecessary investment.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I am of no help. I am not a Copic girl. I enjoy seeing what others do with them though.

I'm a huge Copic fan. I own around 250 of them. I did like you said and just collected them a few at a time. Some of mine are over 4 years old and they still work like new! And the other great thing is when you do run out of ink you can refill them and it costs much less than buying a new one. I have refilled a few..and it's simple as pie to do :o)

I've never tried them but have some friends that say they are just as good as the copics!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have a couple of copies, but not really a help here either because I don't use them often. Paints are my go to..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.