Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Cozy Christmas Paper.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Had anyone seen it yet or where to see it? I am glad that the CHA is over because I keep wanting everything and since I am a retired teacher I better lea some control. This I need to stay away from the enables. We have a club full of them. I am kidding I sure don't need an enabler to feed my addiction.

I figured out why Joannes is selling so much stuff online cheap because they are clearing out before the new stuff. I leaed that next CHA I need to check things like a month or so before Winter 2012. Also I am excided the next January it is in LA. Gotta start saving my money. How does that work when I BUY scrap stuff? We need Suzy to come help us break our spending habit on wants instead of needs. You can tell it is late because I start writing too much. sorry.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kathy, you can't buy stuff at CHA. It's for store owners or retailers. They get to order stuff for their stores.

You can only buy if they have a consumers show like they did in Orlando a couple of years ago.

I have leaed that but i thought they were going to preview the cosy christmas paper

Not every company is at CHA and not every line is intro'ed there either. But yes it is hard to save when we all enable each other so much. I already have a little saved for next years camp and in a few years I will attend another CHA with Krissy. It is such a cool experience!

Donna Salazar showed at CHa and was all excited about her new lines. She was going to show her two new Christmas lines according to SC but I never can find it. She made it a big mystery and now the mystery gets deeper. I think I read she was going to introduce it live tomorrow? Who knows.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

We tried to find Donna's new Christmas line while we were at the show but no one knew anything about it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.